Monday, October 8, 2012

Haircare and Bodycare


1. Everyday shampoo - Bübchen baby shampoo, no phosphates or sulfates in it and saves my hair from feeling greasy (a feeling that other shampoos do) and stops my hair from going brassy between toner treatments. It doesn't lather like normal shampoos do so I have to use more to do my full head and it has no scent, not even that powdery baby smell you get with other baby products

2. Purple toner shampoo - Swiss O Par silver shampoo, I have found that the deeper the purple colour the better the result of removing the brassiness out of my hair. I tone my hair every 3 days and it keeps most of the yellow out of it but I always use my baby shampoo once to get rid of any oil build up before using the toner twice on my hair leaving it for about 2-3min each time before washing it out.

3. Hair oil - Alverde hair oil, mine is an argan/almond oil mix that smells like freshly squeezed lemons. I only put it on the ends of my hair when it damp every few days because my hair is very fine but gets greasy very easily. I also use it on my damp hair before I blow dry it when it is cold weather.

4. Hair cream - Vitapointe between wash conditioner with UV protection, you only need a pea size dollop of cream and goes on absolute dry (no moisture at all) hair and it makes your hair soft and keeps a curl or wave in my hair if i plat or bun my hair after putting it on my ends plus it doesn't change the colour of your hair like some oils can. I bought it in Australia where you can only get it in chemists but 1 tube lasts for ages.

5. Hair dye - Garnier belle colour in number 111 extra light ash blond , at the moment I like a light ashier blond rather than a golden blond that I had been using (it is relay hard to find a ash blond dye at the shops I have only found 3) because it seams to suit my colouring seeing that my hair is naturally a dark ash blond colour but looks more sooty. I am a little disappointed that I can't dye my hair red but that will have to wait till I go back to Australia.

6. Gradual tanner - Balea magic summer gradual tanner in normal, I have never been a big tan kind of person (natural or fake) mainly because I am a naturally pale person who burns easily plus if I do go dark I look ill but I do get a bit experimental just before spring when I will have to start showing my arms and legs again but only very light colour. The problem with tanners is that I go orange very quickly so I only use it for 2 days to start getting the colour and then once a week after that (that is how orange I can get if I use to much).

7. Body lotion - Belea best age cream oil lotion, I am not a big fan of body lotions and normally just use olive oil if my skin feels dry but what I found from earlier this year is that my skin gets itchy with the central heating being on. I normally only need to put it on my elbows and my shins when they start to get dry. It is more of a thing that I use occasionally than every day and I know that I should start to use it more regally but I hate that stickiness you get when it doesn't all sink in.

8. Perfume - Stella by Stella McCartney, my favorite perfume. I love the rose scent with a very woody  notes. I have never been a big perfume person mainly because my skin can turn some perfumes into smelling like fly spray but I have found that that the more oils it has in it the better my skin reacts to it. I have to ration myself in putting it on because the 30mL bottle cost close to $80 in Australia and I only have a quarter of the bottle left. In Australia I have a big bottle of Stella McCartney Sheer that I like to wear in summer because the Stella is more of a winter scent. I love perfumes that smell very fresh/aquatic and I think my next will be one of them when I run out, maybe.

9. Deodorant - Mum dry Active, I am not a big fan of deodorants because they normally smell so overpowering that it makes me gag but this one smells very "sporty floral" if that makes any sense and matches with my perfume well. For such a cheep deodorant it doesn't leave any white marks on clothing and does last all day and can withstand even dancing.

1 comment:

  1. MEDICAL PHARMACY FOR RESEARCH CHEMICALS. OPIOIDS AND ADHD
    We all know that pharmaceutical market is extremely competitive, with innumerable online drugstores and pharmacies competing for leadership in this particular field of e-commerce. We believe that the advantages we possess over other players on the market will allow us to assert and maintain a strong competitive edge... for best online store click here https://jayhealthcare.com Tel; +1 661 927 6232
    fredted052@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete