Tuesday, June 1, 2010

fun fitness

Last night I did my first bump and grind class with Miss Jane from Sugar Blue Burlesque and loved it so much (but my bum is still hurting from moving muscles that I haven't used in a long time). It was such a fun but I felt a little over dressed. I took the safe option of a t shirt and leggings but felt very overdressed, short and sweet was definitely the way to go.
I normally wear pants or a pencil/a-line skirt with a cool top when I do lindy classes but I think I will get a bit adventurous in what I will wear. Next times class is military themed so I will have to find something gorgeous to wear. Soldier or Sailor?

Miss Clara Cupcakes looking amazing and practical in her "work out gear" and has fantastic vintage advice at the Sugar Blue Burlesque blog

1 comment:

  1. I did the six week beginners burlesque class. It was so much fun. I can't wait to hear more about your classes.

    ReplyDelete