Sunday, June 6, 2010

06/06/10 - Sewing

Remember this? Well I have finally got around to sewing them to my size today. This weekend is Foundation day long weekend (and i have put my sewing room in some sort of order) that I felt like doing some sewing.

I first took the side in by an inch decreasing as I went down the leg to get rid of the hip/saddle bag
My Janome sewing machine that was my Grandmas and that I learnt to sew on when I was at primary school and it still works brilliantly

I then slimmed down the leg into a straight leg by a centimeter every time until it fit properly

I had to take a lot off the sides to take it down from a size 12 to a size 8 (sorry about my very dirty bathroom mirror)

End result (not hemmed yet)
Shirt- vintage
Cardigan- my Alannah Hill purchase from yesterday (and its 100% cashmere)
Pants- me
Head scarf- op-shop
Belt- unknown
Shoes- Target


No comments:

Post a Comment