Saturday, June 5, 2010

05/06/10 - trains, trains, trains

Top- Valley girl
Cardigan- knitted by me from a 40's pattern
Jeans- Jay Jays
Bag- Target
Shoes- Big W
Brooch- a boutique just near my house, hand made by a local designer
Sunglasses- free


closeup of my brooch and cool pattern of the knitting

This afternoon my boyfriend and I went to see a model train show that was very interesting. I have always liked trains and my boyfriend was in a model train club in high school (geek! ha ha) so we went to check it out. There were so many models of all different makes and sizes but they had a fantastic Lego set up that was drawing the most peoples attention. On the way home I stopped in at Alannah Hill because they where having a sale (30-50% off) and bought some purple spotty tights and a new red cardigan for winter.

a photo of some of the Lego set up at the show

No comments:

Post a Comment