Wednesday, March 3, 2010

blonds & glasses






My roots are starting to show at the top of my head and I have been thinking of re-colouring my hair. I'm a natural blond but have been dying my hair since I was 8. I usually go for shades of red but lately I have been going for dark brown, but I have always had a soft spot for platinum blond, but my blond is more a dirty dark blond and I hate it. I also have had problems with professionals dying my hair. I can do my own normally very well but the last time I got a professional to do it and ended up with flame red roots and dark purple hair and had to spend nearly $200 to fix it (it took 3hrs of stripping the colour out and then having a million dark colours to cover what didn't come out) so I am scared that I will end up with no hair if I get it bleached. a blond I think I could live with

1 comment:

  1. the first and last ladies' have such beautiful sunglasses! i love these photos. as for going blonder, i would say it's a heck of a lot of upkeep. but could definitely be fun and closer to your natural shade than red...but ya know, a light brown is always really nice with fair skin.

    ReplyDelete